FoundationCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Elytra Race Course poll
Money and XP Bank Plug-in for server I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 2:36 pm by iiAquax

» Snorty_Pigs ban appeal
Money and XP Bank Plug-in for server I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 9:37 pm by BOOMER_1

» Spring Garden Challenge
Money and XP Bank Plug-in for server I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 5:58 pm by RTCFlyer

» YankiBoss's warn appeal
Money and XP Bank Plug-in for server I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 5:58 pm by RTCFlyer

» Server Updated:1.11.2
Money and XP Bank Plug-in for server I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 12:06 am by RTCFlyer

» Buddlebudder's Ban Apeal
Money and XP Bank Plug-in for server I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 12:02 am by RTCFlyer

» Better deals with a donator shop.
Money and XP Bank Plug-in for server I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 3:26 pm by RTCFlyer

» Money and XP Bank Plug-in for server
Money and XP Bank Plug-in for server I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 9:08 pm by BOOMER_1

» Can we add /wild
Money and XP Bank Plug-in for server I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 12:46 am by RTCFlyer

Social bookmarking

Money and XP Bank Plug-in for server

4 posters

Go down

Money and XP Bank Plug-in for server Empty Money and XP Bank Plug-in for server

Post by Tox Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:29 pm

Hey guys and gals,

I made this suggestion to RTC and was asked to put this on the server to get everyone's opinions.

Basically, I am suggesting a BANK plug-in for us to use to store money and XP using signs to make deposits and withdrawals.
The link to the plug-in is here:  BankAccount

This plug-in was used on another server that I played on and it worked great.  It has two primary features...money and XP.

Money - ever want to keep you total balance secret from other nosy players?  With this plug-in, you can deposit your money into the bank and no one will know how much you actually have.  If you don't deposit all of it into the bank, the remaining amount should show up on /baltop.  It's a great way to keep your finances private.  Smile

XP - ever had upwards of 30 XP levels and came to an untimely death losing half of your levels?  With this plug-in, you can also deposit XP levels.  When you do this, they are saved in the bank.  If you die, the levels are still in the bank.  You can then withdraw them whenever you actually need to use them.  Avoids a lot of frustration and let's you run amok without concern from losing those saved up XP levels!

It's pretty easy to use as it is all sign-interactive.  Not sure how hard it is to set up as I wasn't a part of that.

Give your opinion in the comments below.  We'll go with server majority and my feelings won't get hurt if it's not accepted.  Smile
Tox
Tox

Back to top Go down

Money and XP Bank Plug-in for server Empty Re: Money and XP Bank Plug-in for server

Post by RTCFlyer Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:21 pm

I like the idea of this plugin, I would like to hear what the community has to say.
RTCFlyer
RTCFlyer
Admin

https://foundationcraftmc.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Money and XP Bank Plug-in for server Empty Re: Money and XP Bank Plug-in for server

Post by Legit__Apple Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:57 am

Sounds good, I'm for it

Legit__Apple

Back to top Go down

Post by BOOMER_1 Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:08 pm

not sure if we would need a bank, since we have the /bal and you can /pay someone, but i like the idea of the xp bank

BOOMER_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down